Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Girls in gym showers

The Girls in Gym class called me a lesbian (also titled: When are my real ... I saw them all the time in the showers. It was agony trying to cover myself in ...

In popular films, gym showers either overflow with sexuality (boys spied on girls through peepholes in "Porky's") or crawl with psychological trauma (the ...

Vancouver Forum Older men at the gym showers, New Topic · Reply to Topic ... How about you girls out there...do older women treat you the same? ...

it would be great 2 be able to take a shower after gym but we only have 4 .... no cz my showers are nasty and smelly and i dont wanna let the girls c my ...

Why does lesbian stuff keep happening in the gym shower? ... Maybe girls just find it to be fun to fool around in the shower? ...

No comments: